|Information & services for international campuses|
International campus libraries:
Using the main campus library Web site, for research:
- Online databases: locate articles, books, financial data, and other types of information
- eBooks: full-length academic books that can be accessed online
- Subject specific Web sites: quality Internet resources on academic subjects selected by librarians
- eReserves: Library staff will help faculty digitize and post course materials in WorldClassRoom.
- Requesting materials: step-by-step instructions and request forms
- Turnitin plagiarism database: Faculty may use Turnitin through WorldClassRoom to check for plagiarism and for peer-review activities. For those faculty who would like assistance with using Turnitin or WorldClassRoom, please contact the Faculty Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-866-963-8243.
- RefWorks: download citations and create bibliographies in a variety of formats
Guides and tutorials:
Getting assistance from the Webster University Library, St. Louis: