eReserves is a service provided by the Webster University Library which allows faculty the option of placing reserve items on the web. The functions of Docutek eReserves are now available in Webster University's Canvas WorldClassRoom system and Eden Seminary's CAMS site. In order to provide one-stop-shopping for faculty and students, we will be moving from Docutek eReserves to WorldClassRoom for Webster users or CAMS for Eden users. The library will continue to provide support for facuty who would like assistance with digitizing materials or adding them to their courses.
More information about the changes
Advantages of using eReserves in WorldClassRoom or CAMS include:
- Ease of access.Your online course materials will be in one place; your students will not need to access separate online systems to find your documents.
- Storage of materials. As long as there is space on the server, your files will be stored for you.
- Archiving of course pages. Files are archived at the end of the term and can be moved into future classes.
For those still using Docutek eRes for eReserves
Docutek eReserves FAQ
Instructions for enabling student access
- Students just need to know that your materials can be found on eReserves under your name and that a password will be required for access.
- Students will need to have Adobe Reader, Powerpoint or Powerpoint Viewer, Word or Word Viewer installed on their computers depending on what types of files you have posted.
Instructions for student access to eReserves
- Your instructor will give you the password for the eReserves course page.
- Find an eReserves course will show you how to search for your course.
- You will need to have Adobe Reader, Powerpoint or Powerpoint Viewer, Word or Word Viewer or other plug-ins installed on your computers depending on what types of files your instructor as posted.