|Document Delivery services|
Who is eligible for Document Delivery?
- Currently enrolled Webster University students, staff and faculty at non-St. Louis area extended
campuses and all Online students.
What types of materials can I request?
- Copies of articles from periodicals.
- Copies of book chapters (Webster University's Fair Use Policies allow us to copy and post up to 25% of a book).
- Books from Webster University Library's main collections. (U.S. only)
- shipped within 2 business days if available
- Books from other libraries collections. (U.S. only)
- Up to a three-week average delivery time.
- For more information about the limitations, contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-968-5994.
- Audio-visual items from our collections. (U.S. only)
What types of materials cannot be lent?
- Non-circulating books (e.g. reference and rare books, books on reserve, etc.)
- Entire issues of periodicals
How will I receive my request?
- We will contact you at the e-mail address you provided when you created your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Account (ILLiad) when the article is either available for you to view or if we cannot find a lender. You may also, however, log into your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Account (ILLiad) to view the status of your request(s) at any time.
- We ship audio-visual items and books to your address of record (you can view what the Webster University Registrar has entered as your home address by logging into your Connections account) along with instructions on how to return the materials to us. We cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date, but materials usually arrive within 3-4 business days (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).