Who may borrow from the Library?
Webster University and Eden Theological Seminary faculty, staff and students have full
A valid photo identification card is necessary to check out library materials.
Others who may borrow
- Books owned by the Webster-Eden library system
- Students -- 9 weeks
- Faculty -- 1 semester
- Staff -- 9 weeks
- Special Patrons -- 2 weeks
- MOBIUS books- 3 weeks
- eBooks - range from 4 to 24 hours depending on the title.
- Materials on reserve - please see In-house reserves page for information.
- Audio-visual materials - 7 days
- LP records and slides - 14 days.
Reference books, periodicals, indexes, archival materials, and rare books do not circulate.
- Regular collection books .15 per day
- Curriculum books .15 per day
- Audio-visual materials and Interlibrary Loan books .50 per day
- Reserve books (hourly) .25 per hour
- Reserve books (daily) 1.00 per day
Lost or damaged
- Webster/Eden owned materials and Interlibrary Loan books: replacement costs and a $10 processing fee
- MOBIUS books: $120 per book
You may request renewals by phone, in person at the 1st floor Service Desk, or online by viewing your library account via the My Library Account link which appears in the library catalog and at the top of each page of the library's website.