We encourage all current Webster faculty teaching in the U.S. to place advance reservations for the DVDs and videotapes they wish to use in class.
To reserve a library video/DVD for your classroom for use...
- Please reserve these materials as far ahead as possible and (no less than 2 weeks in advance).
- Use the DVD/ Videotape reservations form and supply the desired showdates
or contact Rick Kaeser by phone 314-968-5994 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- St. Louis campus only: To reserve a video for your classroom for use within 3 days or less-
- Call Rick Kaeser by phone 314-968-5994
- Supply the desired showdates.
- Be aware that due to the short notice, your video may not be available.
- DVD/videos circulate for 3 days.
- Renewals are dependent on the demand for the materials.
- Please return each item promptly because other Webster faculty may be waiting to use it next.
Shipping information for extended campuses
- All Webster faculty throughout the U.S.A. outside the St. Louis Area are eligible to have DVD/videos shipped to their location from our collections.
- We send DVD/videos via UPS (United Parcel Service) 3-4 day delivery service.
- We insure the contents of each package and include packaging materials and labels for return shipment.
- Contact us if your materials do not arrive or if there are any other delivery problems.
To recommend videos for the library collection