|Listening/viewing room use|
- Items from the library's collection as well as those on reserve or produced for courses may be viewed in these rooms.
- Room 124 and the AV carrels are available for use on a first come/first served basis. Current Eden and Webster students, faculty, and staff may reserve the use of Rooms 125 and 127 by either calling the 1st floor Service Desk 314‑968-6952 or using our online Group Study Reservations Form
- Students needing to view/listen to items on Course Reserve have priority over use for recreational purposes.
- Eden and Webster students, faculty, and staff have priority over library visitors.
- Public users, after presenting a valid photo ID card to Library staff at the 1st floor Service, may enjoy the privilege of using the listening/viewing rooms only to view items from the library's collections.