|Library Conference Room (Rm. 120)|
- Only current Webster students, faculty, and staff who are organizing a University sponsored event for a group of 12 to 100 people may reserve the use of the Library Conference Room (Rm. 120) by using the Library Conference room reservation form or by calling the 1st floor Service Desk at 314‑968‑6952.
- USE: Restricted to University sponsored events. Only reservable by current Webster students, faculty, and staff. This room is not a classroom. Any faculty member seeking to reserve a classroom should submit that request to their departmental representative who will forward it to the Registrar’s office.
- HOURS: Used only during normal opening hours of the
- POLICIES: All Webster University policies and regulations must
be observed. Violation will subject the applicant to University judicial action,
possible legal liability, and risk the immediate closing of the event.
- SAFETY: In the interest of personal safety of guests of the University,
students, faculty, and staff, all reservations are approved on the assumption
that the facility will not be used in excess of the normal seating capacity and
will be used as it is normally equipped. It is further agreed that the posted
safety and fire prevention regulations will be followed.
- NO SMOKING: In accordance with University policy.
- EXITS: All aisles leading to exit doors must be kept clear and
unobstructed. During the period of use, no required exit door may be fastened so
that the door cannot be opened readily from the inside. Required exits serving
the room shall be adequately lighted when the room is occupied.
- FOOD: Do not prepare food in the Library. Events may utilize Webster University Dining Services (Sodexho
314-968-6902), or another licensed caterer. Self-catering is also permitted,
however, service of alcoholic beverages is only permitted with a licensed
caterer/bartender. Approval of alcoholic beverages must be granted by the
Reservations Coordinator PRIOR to
event. Please do not serve red colored softdrinks or red wine. Please close the Library Conference Room's doors when serving food.
- PARKING: Please instruct non-University attendees to utilize the Garden
Park Plaza parking garage.
- COMPUTER: Additional hardware or software cannot be installed at the instructor
station. (Click here for
list of available hardware and software.) If you have additional needs, you
may bring a laptop, which can be plugged in at the instructor's lectern to
display using the overhead projector.
- NOISE: Sounds
that are audible outside of the Library Conference Room are not acceptable.
- CANDLES and GLITTER: Do not use either candles or glitter in the LCR.
- FURNITURE: Furniture (27-5'x2½' tables and 100 chairs) is provided in the LCR and
use of outside furniture is prohibited in the LCR unless special permission is
granted by the reservations coordinator.