|Policies and procedures |
All areas/rooms of the library
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted unless they are service or support animals.
- Disruptive activities are not permitted in the library.
- Webster and Eden students, faculty, and staff have priority in the use of the computers located throughout the building.
- Visitors who wish to do research in the library are welcome. See our Services
to the general public for more information.
- Webster University reserves the right to deny the use of a requested location due to security issues, invasion of privacy, safety concerns, scheduling, or other logistical issues. A submitted request should not be construed as a guarantee.