|Policies and procedures |
All areas/rooms of the library
- Smoking is prohibited. (This includes e-cigarettes or other vapor devices)
- Pets are not permitted unless they are service or support animals.
- Disruptive activities are not permitted in the library.
- The lower level, third, and fourth floors are quiet floors.
- Computers in the library are reserved for Webster and Eden students, faculty, and staff, with the exception of two computers in the second-floor eCommons that are available for the general public who sign in at the Reference Desk. See our Services
to the general public for more information.
- After 9pm, access to the library is restricted to current students, faculty, and staff with a photo id for card-swipe entry.
- Webster University reserves the right to deny the use of a requested location due to security issues, invasion of privacy, safety concerns, scheduling, or other logistical issues. A submitted request should not be construed as a guarantee.