|Filming/taking photographs in the library |
- You must get permission to film or take photographs in the library. A request form is available at the 1st floor service and research service desks or in PDF format from the sidebar of this page.
Requests should be submitted prior to the filming/photography date.
- Do not interfere with the use of the library by other library patrons.
- Do not enter a study room, classroom or conference room that is occupied, unless this has been prearranged with the users of that room.
- Do not film or take pictures of other library patrons without their permission.
- Request permission to use any additional lighting.
- Do not move library furniture or equipment without permission.
- Do not block stairwells, aisles, doorways and other areas of public use with tripods, cords and other photographic equipment block.
- Keep conversations and noise while taking the pictures or filming to a minimum. The lower level, third, and fourth floors are quiet floors.
Filming/photographing/recording in the library request form: