|Filming/taking photographs in the library |
- You must get permission to film or take photographs in the library. A request form is available at the Service and Reference Desks.
Requests should be submitted prior to the filming/photography date.
- Do not interfere with the use of the library by other library patrons.
- Do not enter a study room, classroom or conference room that is occupied, unless this has been prearranged with the users of that room.
- Do not film or take pictures of other library patrons without their permission.
- Request permission to use any additional lighting.
- Do not move library furniture or equipment without permission.
- Do not block stairwells, aisles, doorways and other areas of public use with tripods, cords and other photographic equipment block.
- Keep conversations and noise while taking the pictures or filming to a minimum.