|Computer use |
- Current Webster University and Eden Theological Seminary students, faculty, and staff have priority
use of the computers throughout the library.
- Members of the general public are eligible to use one of two designated computers in the E-Commons on our second floor for up to two hours each day during reference desk hours on a first-come-first-served basis. We do not reserve the use of these computers and do not offer printing or scanning for the general public. Any member of the public who wishes to use either of these two computers must be willing to provide a valid photo i.d. card to a library staff member in order to sign up to use the computer.
- Webster University and Eden Theological Seminary Alumni are welcome to use any available computer but may be asked to move if a current student, faculty or staff member needs a computer to use.
- Webster and Eden students, faculty, staff and Alumni who wish to stay in the Cyber Cafe after library hours must present a valid, Webster University issued photo I.D. card. .
- Everyone must abide by Webster University's Acceptable Use Policy when using computers anywhere on campus.