|Nurse Anesthesia Web sites - this page has moved here.|
Government sites |
Professional Organizations |
Comprehensive sites |
- National Library of Medicine
- Besides information about the Library, this site offers fact sheets and other publications, news features on medical topics, and access to MEDLINE/PubMed and related databases.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Links to member, professional, and
patient resources, with content mainly supplied by AANA.
- Missouri Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Mainly member information and
services, with selected links to other Internet sites.
- HONSelect (Health On the Net Foundation)
- This site makes identifying MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) easy. Search by keyword or select from lists of
diseases, viruses, drugs, anatomical terms, or psychological terms. The database links to MeSH term definitions, articles in PubMed, and websites with information on the term you select.
- Virtual Anaesthesia Textbook
- The goal of the Virtual Anaesthesia Textbook is to organise all internet resources on anaesthesia into one concise, textbook style website.
- Wright's Anesthesia and
Critical Care Resources on the Internet
- Organized list of links to information and organizations in anesthesia. Covers journals, discussion lists,
Web sites, online books and journals, software, etc.
Free Electronic journals
- Anaesthesia On-Line: The International Journal of Anaesthesiology
- Provides access to the current issue. Also has links to anesthesiology sites, job descriptions, and a variety
of other online medical journals.
Journal of Anesthesiology
- A refereed journal consisting of original research, case reports, and press releases. Readers may browse current
and past issues or register for a free subscription.
Related subject Web sites:
Article / databases: