Is the article available online?
Search the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper A-Z List using the title of the journal to determine if we have access to the journal online.
If the article is not available in full-text online
- When you find a citation in one of our databases you will save yourself time by using the Article Linker button to get to the Article Linker page where you'll find directions for requesting a copy of the article.
- If you've already setup your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery account (ILLiad), you'll immediately see that the citation information has been filled in for you and you simply have to submit the request.
How long will it take for the copy of the article I've requested to arrive and how will I get it?
- We will always place a request for an article on your behalf but do not guarantee that we'll find another library which is willing to supply us with a copy.
- If we find a lender, it takes an average of 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays) for the copy of the article to arrive.
- Most lending libraries send us a digital copy of the article which we post to your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Account (ILLiad) .
- We will contact you at the e-mail address you've provided when you first logged into your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Account (ILLiad) when the article is either available for you to view or if we cannot find a lender. You may also, however, log into your Interlibrary loan/Document Delivery account (ILLiad) to view the status of your request(s) at any time.