How many chapters may I request?
Webster University Fair Use Guidelines allow us to copy and post up to, but not more than, 25% of a book.
How do I request a book chapter or chapters?
- Use the library catalog to verify that a copy of the book in which you are interested is not already available from the Webster University Library, Luhr Reading Room and Reference Library or any other MOBIUS library. If it is available from either Webster or Luhr, visit the library to retrieve the book. If it is available from a MOBIUS library, please place your request for the book through the MOBIUS catalog.
- Log into your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Account(ILLiad) .
- Click the " Book Chapter" link on the toolbar on the left side of the screen, fill out the form as completely as possible, and submit your request.
How long do I have to wait before the chapter or chapters arrive?
- If we find a lending library, it takes an average of 10 working days (excluding weekends and US holidays) for us to receive the requested copy or copies. We will copy and post the requested chapter(s) on your ILL/DocDel account (ILLiad), then notify you via the e-mail you used when you first logged into your ILL/DocDel account (ILLiad) . You may also log into your ILL/DocDel account (ILLiad)at any time in order to check on the status of your request(s).
- If we are unable to fill your request we will notify you via the e-mail you used when you created your ILL/DocDel account (ILLiad). You may also log into your ILL/DocDel account (ILLiad) at any time in order to check on the status of your request(s).