|Equipment and software installed in the eClassroom|
- If you are using the room for the first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early to set up and to familiarize yourself with the the equipment.
- You can install additional software on the instructor computer if no reboot is required for it to work, as we use Deep Freeze for disk protection. Once you reboot the computer, the software will be removed.
- If you need additional equipment or software, please plan to bring a laptop, which can be connected to the overhead projector at the instructor's podium.
- No software may be installed on the student computers.
- Overhead Projector
- Dry Erase Board
- 1 instructor PC and 24 student computers - all Windows 7 based
- Retractable Screen
- Touchscreen Control
- Blue-ray - DVD player
- Cassette player
- Video Overhead Projector
- Laptop Connection
- S-video and VGA Connections for Digital Cameras, etc.
- SmartBoard - must be used with your own laptop, additional projector needed and may be checked out from 1st Floor Service Desk.
- Conference call phone - can be checked out from the 1st Floor Service Desk.
- Deep Freeze for disk protection which enables software to be installed temporarily
- LanSchool - classroom management software
- TurningPoint 2008 - audience response software for classroom clickers
Software on all computers
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Visio 2013
- Symantec Endpoint AntiVirus
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Windows Media Player 11
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave Plug-in
- Java Runtime Environment
- Refworks: Write-n-cite
- Compustate Research Insight 8.x
- Google Earth
- Kurzweil 3000