Core article databases
- Medline with Full Text
- Comprehensive index to clinical medicine, biological sciences, and related fields. (more info...)
- PNAS Online
- Presents publications from the National Academy of Sciences. (more info...)
- Scopus is a major index for scientific, medical, technical, and social science journals - over 16,00 of which are peer reviewed. (more info ...)
Anatomy.tv - Interactive Functional Anatomy
- This 3D anatomy database includes detailed multi-layer graphics of all areas of the human body. more…
- Environment Complete
- Journals and monographs on science and policy aspects of the environment. (more info...)
- IsisCB Explore
- An open access resource for the history of science that is built on over 40 years of data from the Isis Cumulative Bibliography of the History of Science. (more info ...)
- Learning Express
- Practice tests and tutorials for a variety of academic and licensing exams including the MCAT.
- Natural Medicines
- Evidence-based information about complementary and alternative therapies. (more info ...)
- ASM Online Journals
- Full text of the journals of the American Society of Microbiology.(more info ...)
- ESA Online Journals
- Full text of the journals of the Ecological Society of America.(more info ...)
- ScienceDirect College Edition: Life and Health Sciences Collection
- Extensive collection of articles in the health and life sciences back to 1995. (more info ...)
- Current Protocols in Essential Laboratory Techniques
- Current and authorative methods of scientific research in basic lab techniques including safety, cell culture techniques, sample preparation, and data analysis.
- Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
- Current and authorative methods of scientific research in the area of molecular biology including mammalian cell cuture, nucleic acid arrays, yeast, and dna sequencing.
- Current Protocols in Protein Science
- Current and authorative methods of scientific research in working with proteins including electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, peptidases, and conventional chromatographic separations.
- Current Protocols in Toxicology
- Current and authorative methods of scientific research in working with toxins including assessment of cell toxicity, the glutathione pathway, neurotoxicology, and gene targeting.