Core databases for Media & Communications
Academic Search Complete (EbscoHost)
- Full-text coverage of periodical articles on timely topics. more…
Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Includes the content from two established indexes as well as other major
journals in these disciplines. more…
- Excellent source for legal, business, medical, general information and newspaper
articles. Offers full text for many regional, national, and international
Additional related databases
- Ad Age Data Center
- Ad Age Data Center features premium content, including profiles of top advertisers, agencies, advertising spending data, industry contacts, ad industry job market data, and ranked lists of top media markets and media formats.
- AES E-Library
- The AES E-Library contains fully searchable PDF files of articles and papers from 1953 to the present day. Includes full text of all articles from the peer-reviewed Journal of the Audio Engineering Society as well as the Society's convention and conference papers.
- American Film Scripts Online
- Contains 1,009 scripts by 1,062 writers that is searchable by title, genre, copyright date and people related to the film. In addition, the database includes images for more than 500 of these screenplays. more…
- AP Images Collection
- Provides photographs from the Associated Press dating back to the 19th century. more…
Art Full Text
- Broad coverage of art, architecture, photography, & related areas. more…
- Digital image library for research and teaching in the arts, architecture, photography, humanities and social sciences. more…
- Film & Television Literature Index
- Theory, preservation and restoration, cinematography, etc. more…
- Film Literature Index
- Lists over 700,000 citations to articles, film reviews, and book reviews published from 1976-2001.
- Films on Demand
- Streaming video databases with over 600 clips and full length educational films from Films for the Humanities and Sciences, Cambridge Educational, Meridian Education, and Shopware. more…
- Articles from journals covering the arts, humanities, and social sciences. more…
- Library Press Display
- Updated daily, this resource provides a full-color and full-page collection of newspapers from around the world. more…
- Local Market Audience Analyst (Standard Rate & Data Service)
- A research tool that delivers demographic, segmentation, and targeting data for media planners and consumer marketers. Choose "Local Market Audiences" on the left navigation bar. more…
- MRI+ / MRI Plus
- The Mediamark Reporter provides access to adult consumers' product usage and media choices. more…
- Project Muse
- Full-text coverage of the humanities and social sciences. more…
PsycInfo 1887-Current (psychology)
- Lists materials on all areas of psychology and related fields. more…
- The leading provider in business and consumer research. This resource helps users create marketing plans, conduct competitive analysis, raise funds, and locate people. more…
- Swank Digital Campus
- Swank Digital Campus, a major non-theatrical movie distributor, provides streamable films to students outside the classroom. Providing digital access to course-related films allows educators to enhance the learning experience without taking up valuable class time. Please note: Ten Things I Hate About You is available separately.
* Please use Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox to watch this content.
- Television, Radio & Cable Industry Directory
- A station data and industry contact directory for the US and Canadian broadcasting marketplace.
eBooks and reference material
- eBook Collection (formerly NetLibrary)
- Contains most of Webster's full-text electronic book collection. more…
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Provides a combined search of a number of dictionaries and encyclopedias in various subject areas. more…