Article databases for multidisciplinary coverage
- Academic Search Complete
- A good first choice for research on most topics with periodical coverage of many subject areas and academic disciplines. (more…)
- Emerald fulltext
- Articles from management and library & information science journals. (more…)
- Articles from journals covering the arts, humanities, and social sciences. (more…)
- MasterFILE Premier
- Articles from journals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. (more…)
- Project Muse
- Articles from over 250 humanities and social sciences journals. (more…)
- Scopus is a major index for scientific, medical, technical, and social science journals - over 16,00 of which are peer reviewed. (more ...)
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center)
- Biographies on individuals worldwide throughout history and across all disciplines and subject areas. (more…)
Book catalogs & databases
Extended campus patrons will find information on obtaining books on the Request Books or Articles page.
- Webster-Eden Library
- Library catalog for Eden Theological Seminary and Webster University.
- MOBIUS Catalog
- Catalog for Missouri academic libraries statewide. Current Eden and Webster students, faculty and staff on Missouri campuses may request items online in the MOBIUS catalog.
- OCLC WorldCat
- Catalog of books and other materials owned by U.S libraries and some worldwide locations. (more…)
- eBook Collection (formerly NetLibrary)
- This collection provides access to electronic books (eBooks) and includes current and classic titles in a variety of subject areas.
- HathiTrust Digital Library
- A partnership of academic & research institutions, offering a collection of millions of titles digitized from libraries around the world.
Please check our Reference page for the library's subscriptions to statistical, directory, dictionary, and encyclopedia databases.
- AP Images Collection
- Provides photographs from the Associated Press dating back to the 19th century. (more…)
- The CQ Researcher (online)
- provides brief reports on current issues in the news. (more….)
- Dissertations & Theses @ Webster University
- Doctoral and Masters theses done at Webster. (more…)
- Dissertations & Theses: Abstract & Index
- Comprehensive collection of 2.7 million scholarly works. (more…)
- Learning Express
- Practice tests and tutorials for a variety of academic and licensing exams.
- LEXIS-NEXIS Academic
- Excellent source for legal, business, medical, and general