|General / multidisciplinary databases|
Article databases for multidisciplinary coverage
- Academic OneFile
- A collection of peer-reviewed, full-text articles in HTML and PDF format from the world's leading journals and reference sources. (more…)
- Academic Search Complete
- A good first choice for research on most topics with periodical coverage of many subject areas and academic disciplines. (more…)
- Emerald fulltext
- Articles from management and library & information science journals. (more…)
- MasterFILE Premier
- Articles from journals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. (more…)
- Articles from journals covering the arts, humanities, and social sciences. (more…)
- OCLC ArticleFirst
- Index of articles from journals in all disciplines. ( more…)
- Project Muse
- Articles from over 250 humanities and social sciences journals. (more…)
- Scopus is a major index for scientific, medical, technical, and social science journals - over 16,00 of which are peer reviewed. (more ...)
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center)
- Biographies on individuals worldwide throughout history and across all disciplines and subject areas. (more…)
Book catalogs & databases
Extended campus patrons will find information on obtaining books on the Request Books or Articles page.
- Webster-Eden Library
- Library catalog for Eden Theological Seminary and Webster University.
- MOBIUS Catalog
- Catalog for Missouri academic libraries statewide. Current Eden and Webster students, faculty and staff on Missouri campuses may request items online in the MOBIUS catalog.
- OCLC WorldCat
- Catalog of books and other materials owned by U.S libraries and some worldwide locations. (more…)
- eBook Collection (formerly NetLibrary)
- This rapidly growing database offers over 300,000 full-text eBooks. Please note that your NetLibrary account preferences, notes, and holds, etc. were not transferred to the new site.
Please check our Reference page for the library's subscriptions to statistical, directory, dictionary, and encyclopedia databases.
- AP Photo Archive
- Provides photographs from the Associated Press dating back to the 19th century. (more…)
- The CQ Researcher (online)
- provides brief reports on current issues in the news. (more….)
- Discovering Collection
- Text and media sources on literature, science, social science, and history. (more…)
- Dissertations & Theses @ Webster University
- Doctoral and Masters theses done at Webster. (more…)
- Dissertations & Theses: Abstract & Index
- Comprehensive collection of 2.7 million scholarly works. (more…)
- iPoll (Roper Center)
- Comprehensive, up-to-date source for US nationwide public opinion. (more…)
- Learning Express
- Practice tests and tutorials for a variety of academic and licensing exams.
- LEXIS-NEXIS Academic
- Excellent source for legal, business, medical, and general
- WorldCat Dissertations and Theses
- Dissertations and theses listed in the OCLC WorldCat database. (more…)
Tutorials, guides, etc: