- FREE printing for the University community is a TRIAL.
- Please conserve printing so that it can continue to be FREE.
- Public users are asked to pay 10¢ per page at the 1st floor Service Desk.
- Print jobs will print on both sides unless you (or the person who was at the computer before you) change the setting.
- Please print on both sides as much as possible. THINK GREEN!!!!
- All computers are set up to print to more than one printer in case their default printer becomes unavailable.
- All printers print in black and white.
- All printers are loaded with white letter size (8½”x11”) paper standard.
Default printers for library computers...
- ADA computers default to print to the ADA printer.
- Cyber Café computers default to the Cyber Café print station.
- eCommons computers default to the eCommons print station.
- eClassroom computers default to print to the eClassroom printer.
- Listening/Viewing (LV) computers default to eCommons print station.
- Lower level (LL) computers default to the Lower level print station.
Where to print color?
Color printing and copying is available at the Mail & Copy Solutions (MCS) located in Loretto Hall, ground floor.
- Save your information to a floppy diskette, flash drive or a CD and take it to MCS for printing.
- Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 314-968-7421 for information on how to e-mail large files.
- If you would like to make a color copy of an item that cannot be checked out from the library, use one of the scanners in the library and save to removable media.