|Historical dates: 2010s|
- 2010: President Stroble established the Global Leadership Academy that is intended to help Webster faculty and staff discover and develop their leadership potential. Members of the pilot cohort were named in 2011.
- 2011: The University announced a partnership with the Muny Opera that will allow for the sharing of resources and opportunities to develop and train performers and production staff for careers in American musical theatre.
- 2011: The University purchased a house to be used as the President's residence.
- 2012: The Susan Polger Institute for Chess Excellence (SPICE) was established after the program moved from Texas Tech University to Webster University.
- 2012: The East Academic Building opened.
- 2012: Webster celebrated the close of its Webster Works campaign which raised $56.5 million for a number of purposes such as scholarships and the East Academic Building.
- 2012: The baseball team made an appearance in the NCAA Division III championship for the first time in Webster's history..
- 2013: Webster University made history on April 7 when it became the first St. Louis team ever to win a Final Four collegiate chess championship.
- 2014: In March, classes began for the first time at Webster's Ghana campus.
- 2015: Larry and Jinny Browning donated $1 million to Webster University to establish the Laurance L. Browning, Jr. Endowed Professorship in Biological Sciences in the College of Arts & Sciences, only the second endowed chair in Webster's history.
- 2015: As part of Webster's centennial celebration, a contest was held for a new alma mater. The winning composition was by Christopher Poetz (Class of 2016), who conducted the first public performance of the song Webster U. You Are Our Home on April 23, 2015.
- 2015: The university's second doctoral program, the Doctor of Education (EdD) in Transformative Learning in the Global Community, began June 2015 at the home campus in St. Louis.
- 2015: As part of Webster's centennial celebration, a contest was held for a new fight song. The winning composition was by Michael Hillstrom (Class of 1994).
- 2016: Webster University agreed to partner with Oxford Brookes University to provide students the opportunity to study abroad in the United Kingdom.