|Historical dates: 1920s|
- 1924: Loretto College was renamed Webster College to distinguish it from Loretto Academy, a St. Louis high school for girls also sponsored by the Sisters of Loretto.
- 1925: Mother M. Linus Maier became President of Webster College.
- 1925: The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools accredited Webster College on March 19.
- 1928: Loretto Hall, a dormitory with space for 200 students and faculty members, was opened on September 20 at a cost of $300,000. Previously, most students lived on the third floor of the College Building; a smaller number of students lived on the second floor, where the library was also located. The Sisters of Loretto lived on the fourth floor of the College Building.